Terms and Conditions
Last Revised on 11/9/22
This Website Usage Agreement ("Agreement") is between a User ("you," "your") and the owners of Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC ("we," "our," "the company"). Your participation in the use of this website is conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. You are deemed to have accepted this Agreement by using the website.
- Overview. This website is owned and controlled by Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC], an Ohio LLC Limited Liability Company located at 1469 Lee Ann Ave Defiance, OH 43512
- Purpose.The purpose of this website is to provide general information.
- Responsibility for Use of Website. To access or use this website, you must be 18 years or older and have the power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. If you are under the age of 18, you must get permission from a parent or legal guardian prior to using this website.
You may use teachmeemail.com for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through teachmeemail.com any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Limitation of Liability. Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, equitable, special, punitive, exemplary or any other damages resulting from your use of this website including but not limited to all the content, information, products, and services. Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC is not liable for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you, whether the liability arises out of breach of contract, tort, negligence, warranty or otherwise even if the other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Your sole remedy for any breach or default of this Agreement by Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC or Website Owner shall be a return of any fees paid to teachmeemail.com or Website Owner for any services provided under this Agreement.
- Indemnification. You indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless teachmeemail.com, Website Owner, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of teachmeemail.com including any breach by you of the Terms contained in this Agreement.
- Errors and Omissions. All information on this website is accurate and true to the best of Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC’s knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes.Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC is not liable for any damages due to any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures or misuse of information or products.
- No Guarantees. By participating in/reading this website/blog/emails, you accept that Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC cannot guarantee the outcome of services and/or recommendations on the website/blog/email series. Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver the services and goods purchased as described.
- Third party links. Links may be established from this website to one or more external websites or resources operated by third parties (the "Third Party Sites"). In addition, certain Third Party Sites may also provide links to this website. None of such links should be deemed to imply that we endorse the Third Party Sites or any content therein. We do not control and are not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk and we will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Site.
- Purchases. teachmeemail.com may allow you to make purchases from us or from other merchants. If you make a purchase from teachmeemail.com, the information acquired during your purchase or transaction and all of the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information, may be collected by Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC the merchant, and the payment processing company.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any affiliate, individual or company found on or through our Website, all purchase terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with payment, refunds, and/or delivery related to your purchase, are solely between you and the merchant. You agree that Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, refunds, or other matters of any sort that incurred as the result of such dealings with a merchant.
Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies of the payment processing companies and vendors. In addition, when you make certain purchases through teachmeemail.com, you may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of a payment processing company, vendor or Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC that specifically apply to your purchase. For more information regarding a vendor and the terms and conditions that they use, visit that vendor’s Website and review their policies or contact the vendor directly.
You release Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC, our affiliates, our payment processing company, and vendors from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase through or use of this website.
- Refund policy. Service Provider has a strict no refund/cancellation policy for 1:1 services. Review the Course/digital product terms and conditions for refund policy for the specific digital offer.
- License for purchases. If you purchase any digital products on teachmeemail.com, you are granted one revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to the product(s) purchased. You are not to give or sell any products you bought to anyone. If you violate this license, you will be charged for the licenses you have given or sold to others and access to the product will be revoked.
- Copyright Notice. The material in this website is protected by copyright. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content on a commercial basis, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network or social media platform, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of public database without direct written permission from the author or the publisher. For permission to use the content, please contact [email protected].
- Intellectual property. Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC is the sole and exclusive owner of all trademarks and content on this website, including all information, documents, photographs, graphics, and other materials available through this website and all services operated by Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC through this website. These materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law, and you have permission to use the content and intellectual property on this website with proper credit attribution.
Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC considers the following trademarks:
Teach Me Email
Hello to Welcome
- DMCA Notice. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Ashley DeLuca, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 1469 Lee Ann Ave Defiance OH 43512
By Phone: 567-376-9439
By E-mail: [email protected]
- Termination. Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with United States federal law and the laws of the State of Ohio. Any dispute arising out of or related to the information contained herein is subject to adjudication in the state of Ohio, USA. For any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions, contact [email protected].
- Waiver. The failure of Website or Website Owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Website or Website Owner must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Website Owner.
- Severability. If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.
- Arbitration. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related in any manner to this Agreement which cannot be amicably resolved by the parties shall be solely and finally settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its commercial arbitration rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall take place before a panel of one arbitrators sitting in Defiance, Ohio. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitrators will be bound to adjudicate all disputes in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. The decision of the arbitrators shall be in writing with written findings of fact and shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitrator shall be empowered to award money damages, subject to the limitations set forth in Section 1 of this Agreement, but shall not be empowered to award direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or specific performance. Each party shall bear its own costs relating to the arbitration proceedings irrespective of its outcome. This section provides the sole recourse for the settlement of any disputes arising out of, in connection with, or related to this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any action seeking injunctive relief shall be submitted to the courts and shall not be subject to this provision.
Ashley K DeLuca Consulting LLC may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Accordingly, you should visit the website and review the Terms and Conditions periodically to determine if any changes have been made. Your continued use of this website after any changes have been made to the Terms and Conditions signifies and confirms your acceptance of any such changes or amendments to the Terms and Conditions.